Senin, 20 Oktober 2014

Descriptive Text


My Pets

As we know most cat look so cute, so does my cats. My cat’s name are Cuty n Citty. I named Cuty and Citty because they look so cute and make me want to hug them. Do you know about my cats?.
My Cuty has white and orange fur, if my Citty has white and black fur. It is so soft. And make me always want to stroke it.they have black eyes. Their tail is long and they also have sharp tooth and of course scary me. The whiskers in their mount make them is funny.But, although they look very cute and funny, they were angry when they will catch one of them to play together. Their paws are look so sharp and long. Their sound is beautiful. I always play together with them. My cats very like when I approached them and play their ear, their whiskers, their tail and they look very enjoy it. I love my cat so much. 














\

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar